We all need new adventures to keep things lively- relationships are no different.
Every couple I work with creates a relationship bucket list of their own, filled with ideas and dreams to share. It helps you get to know one another, reconnect, and build a shared vision of your future.
Plus it's fun.
If you need some ideas to get started writing your relationship bucket list here are a few from my winter-themed list to get you going.
Gina Senarighi, MS, MA, CPC has helped thousands of couples review their growth together, and renew their connection moving forward.
For nearly 15 years she's specialized in strengths-focused, positive psychology-based relationship advice and coaching to nurture lasting joy and and resilience in her client's relationships.
She will help you:
- develop a shared vision and goals- and create actionable steps to move in that direction
- overcome outdated patterns and establish new intentional, healthy ones
- strengthen trust or repair it after infidelity or dishonesty
- connect in meaningful ways during and well after life transitions
- design rituals of connection that will keep you close for many years
- break stale or unhealthy communication patterns and learn new skills
Contact her for a free consultation to see if working with her is right for you.