Within every long-term relationship lives multiple shorter relationships. Although we stay with the same person, different transformative phases of our time together shape our connection in meaningful ways.
For some, there are phases with children and without, others include dating, living together, and engagement. Changing jobs and locations impact our relationships in many significant ways.
Knowing and naming the phases you've been through and reviewing your learning together will help you move forward with clarity and purpose. I've created a simple easy-download pdf to help you and your sweetheart walk through a little review of your relationship's phases and stages.
If you'd like help diving deeper for this review give me a call, I'm happy to walk you through it.
Gina Senarighi, MS, MA, CPC has helped thousands of couples review their growth together, and renew their connection moving forward.
For nearly 15 years she's specialized in strengths-focused, positive psychology-based relationship advice and coaching to nurture lasting joy and and resilience in her client's relationships.
She will help you:
- develop a shared vision and goals- and create actionable steps to move in that direction
- overcome outdated patterns and establish new intentional, healthy ones
- strengthen trust or repair it after infidelity or dishonesty
- connect in meaningful ways during and well after life transitions
- design rituals of connection that will keep you close for many years
- break stale or unhealthy communication patterns and learn new skills
Contact her for a free consultation to see if working with her is right for you.